That being said, here is what I have done:
- I looked through some of the sites listed in the Tool 2 section
- I've surfed through many of the other blogs at Northbrook and even commented on one.
- I subscribed to Google reader, and then subscribed to several interesting blogs pertaining to Art Instruction.
This what I've learned so far (I think):
- There is a gigantic amount of information available, the key is knowing what to ask. I can certainly see the need for the reader to manage all the possible information.
- Commenting on most blogs seems fairly accessible, but others are somewhat hidden.
What I'd like to learn:
- Whether or not I am anywhere near comprehending the objective of Tool 2.
- What suggestions others may have to complete this tool.
Comments are welcome and encouraged